We all know first dates can be a total nightmare. You’re nervous, you don’t know what to say, and well, eating…that’s a whole other story. I mean how many of us have ordered a simple salad so as not to leave the impression that we are gluttons?
Well, according to a new report by frisky.com, what you order on a first date can say a lot about the type of person you are, so you better order wisely.
- Pasta – As long as you don’t have sauce everywhere, pasta is considered a very seductive choice, which translates into you being a romantic.
- Steak – You’re dominant and powerful.
- Burger and Fries – You don’t care what your date thinks of you, all you care about is that delicious food on your plate.
- Chicken – You’re boring. It’s probably one of the safest dishes out there, which is just blah.
- Oysters – You’re easy to get in the sack.
- Pizza – Although you can be seen as not very adventurous, it also may mean you’re down to earth.
- Surf and Turf – Money is not an issue for you, especially because you’re partner is paying.
- Garlic – you’re basically telling the person outright that you don’t like them
- Chicken Vindaloo – This spicy Indian dish shows you’re not interested. It’s basically saying, “I don’t care that I’ll spend the night on the toilet instead of on top of you.”
- Chicken Fingers – You’re a child.