Starting Tuesday, July 27th, Grandstand Tickets will increase to $20 and Party Pit Passes will increase to $50. Buy tickets BEFORE Midnight on July 26th to save as Grandstand Tickets are only $10 and Party Pit Passes are only $40 now!!!
Confederate Railroad will start the night in front of the Grandstand starting at 7:30pm, followed by Trace Adkins! Tickets on sale now! CLICK HERE for more.·
JACKSON COUNTY FAIR INFO
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 – FREE NIGHT
- The The Jackson County Fair officially kicks off with the largest Fair Parade in Iowa starting at 6pm.The parade starts at the Maquoketa Middle School, proceeds north on Main Street, turns onto Quarry Street. The parade will then proceed onto the fairgrounds and past the main grandstand.
- There will be no admission charge to get onto the grounds this night, so come on in and sit in the grandstand and enjoy the parade, the introduction of the 2021 Parade Grand Marshal, and the 2021 Fair Family. We will Crown the 2021 Fair Queen also on the stage in front of the grandstand.
·Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - FAMILY NIGHT
- The Truck and Tractor Pull will be in front of the Grandstand starting at 6pm.Come and cheer for your favorite area truck and/or tractor puller.Lots of action with two skids to keep the competition moving.The 26th year of EPICA sanctioned competitors will ensure BIGGER, LONGER and LOUDER pulls.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 - KID'S DAY
- Carnival discounts start at Noon and with ALL of our daily grounds attractions will be entertaining throughout the afternoon.
- Stock Car Racing starts in front of the Grandstand starting at 6pm
Friday, July 30, 2021 - SENIOR CITIZEN'S DAY
- Rock and Roll is here in Jackson County starting at 7:30PM in front of the grandstand with SnakeOil and the Spazmatics.Tickets on sale now at EventBrite.com.
Saturday, July 31, 2021 - MUSIC DAY
- The Bill Riley State Fair Talent Search takes place on the Pearson Center Stage starting at 5pm. Jackson County Fair Association hosts this Talent Search.Everyone from Sprouts to Seniors will be amazed by the talent show.
- Confederate Railroad will start the night In front of the Grandstand starting at 7:30pm followed by Trace Adkins! Tickets on sale now at EventBrite.com.
Sunday, August 1, 2021 - FAMILY DAY
- The Jackson County Car Show - Cars of all makes and models roll in starting at 9am and the Car Show starts at Noon.
- Hug a Hog Contest is in front of the grandstand starting at 4pm
- Night of Destruction is held in front of the Grandstands starting at 6pm
- School buses, boats, trucks, cars and appliances will be racing and flying through the air.Drivers gone wild!Races, crashes and total destruction.
OTHER EVENTS ON THE GROUNDS
The week is filled with a variety of 4-H and FFA exhibits and prize livestock, open class and commercial displays, nightly grandstand shows, and many activities and shows for all ages.
EVANS UNITED SHOWS AND RIDES Wednesday, July 26 thru Sunday, July 30 with three Carnival Specials.Thursday from Noon-5PM, Friday 6-10PM and Sunday from Noon-5PM
Fair Fun Cards $35 in advance, available at all area Jackson County Banks.$40 on July 26 only at the West gate.No cards sold after July 21st.A fun card has a discount admission punch for each day of the fair.
Daily General Admission
Tuesday Free Gate for all
The rest of the week
Ages 13 and above $12.00 Wednesday-Sunday
Ages 12 and under Free
Kid’s Day Admission-(Until 5:00 PM) Thursday
Age 16 & under Free
Senior Citizens Day-(Until 5:00 PM) Friday
Ages 65 and above $7.00
VISIT WWW.JACKSONCOUNTYIOWAFAIR.COM FOR MORE DETAILS!