Oh, What Fun! The Kwik Star Festival of Trees is BACK in person this year! Returning to the River Center, November 20 – November 28, this year’s Festival brings the magic of the holiday season to life in our NEWLY designed Festival Village, complete with the Tree of Lights as the focal point of the main town square.
In its 36th year as the annual fundraiser for Quad City Arts, over 30,000 people experience the 10-day Festival of Trees each year and an additional 45,000 watch the Holiday Parade, making this event one of the largest attractions in the Quad Cities. Festival of Trees features a spectacular display of over 150 designer trees, rooms, hearth & homes, wreaths, gingerbread creations and other holiday gift shop items that are all sold to raise money for Quad City Arts in support of local arts programs through the Quad Cities. This fun-filled event for all ages, will continue to feature all the familiar attractions and special events that many have come to know and love with some new twists, including designer selfie stations throughout the event, online bidding for designer displays, a silent disco after party and a new Mad-Hatter style Sunday brunch.
NEW this year, Festival of Trees is going cashless and general admission tickets are now available for purchase online at: www.qcfestivaloftrees.com
To streamline admission gates there will be a FAST PASS lane for all prepaid admission. Discounted general admission tickets are available for purchase at all area Kwik Star locations November 1-15. Tickets can still be purchased at the door with credit/debit card during Festival hours including IHMVCU BOGO offer.
The 29th Annual Holiday Parade will take place in downtown Davenport, Saturday, November 20that 10:00am.Broadcast live by KWQC-TV6, this FREE event features giant helium character balloons, including the debut of Optimus Prime, Animal from the Muppets, the Cheshire Cat and more, along with pageant queens, dance groups, floats, marching bands and of course your chance to see Santa! The procession will begin at 3rdStreet & Pershing Ave. going west to Scott Street, then turning left to make its way back east on 2nd Street, finishing at 2nd Street and Iowa Ave. Don’t forget to stop by the free Hot Cocoa and Coffee tent sponsored by MetroNet before you make your way down the parade route! Co-title sponsors of the holiday parade are: Arconic, John Deere, Regional Development Authority and KWQC-TV6.
GENERAL ADMISSION DAYS AND HOURS
- November 18 • Santa’s Special Stars Private Tours
- November 19 • Silver Bell Social Senior Event, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- November 20 • Festival Opens to Public 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- November 21 • 10 a.m.-8p.m. Military Day $2 off all admission tickets for military families with military ID (Immediate family of military member only)
- November 22 • 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- November 23 • 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- November 24 • 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- November 25 • CLOSED Thanksgiving Day
- November 26 • 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- November 27 • 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Family Day $1 off all admission / Festival After Dark 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. ($10 upcharge with paid admission)
- November 28 • 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Santa’s hours differ from regular general admission and will be available at: www.qcfestivaloftrees.com
Tickets available for purchase at the doors during Festival hours.
- $10 Adults
- $3 Children (2-10)
- $6 Seniors (60+)
Discounted adult general admission tickets available at all Quad City area Kwik Star locations, November 1-15th.
Enjoy BOGO General Admission for all IHMVCU Members!
- November 19 • Premiere Party
- November 20 • FREE Holiday Parade
- November 21 • NEW! A Rather Curious Brunch / Teddy Bear Tea
- November 23 • SugarPlum Ball
- November 24 • Celebrity Lunch
For more information or to purchase tickets visit: www.qcfestivaloftrees.com or call 309.793.1213.
In accordance with CDC recommendations, masks are highly encouraged for all visitors at this event. We continue to keep the health and safety of our community at the forefront, and any updates can be found on our website,www.qcfestivaloftrees.com.