In life, there are few certainties. The fact that hangovers suck is one of them. Sleep expert Martin Seeley has researched hangovers and came up with this list of seven steps you can take to make them a little more manageable.
- Eating after drinking can “stabilize glucose levels.”
- Eat pomegranate seeds before your big night out.
- Orange juice can “neutralize congeners” in vodka, which can ease a hangover.
- Carbonated mixers can make your hangover worse. Stick with fruit juices.
- Pace yourself and consider some water between alcoholic drinks to space it out.
- Hydration does wonders in mitigating hangover damage. Drinks on ice can help even things out a bit if you sip slowly, and let the ice melt a bit.
- Supplements can help you out, especially B Vitamins, Zinc, and Red Ginseng.
MORE AT: Mattress Next Day