Nobody likes writing a big check to Uncle Sam but there is some good news: Tax Day also means specials, freebies, and deals. After you pop your return (or your extension) in the mail, kick back and take advantage of some of the promos and specials - everything from travel deals to summer camps to cocktails.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Bob Evans. This year, guests at Bob Evans Restaurants are also certain to save with a coupon for 30% off their entire purchase on Tuesday, April 18, the official end of tax season. Find coupon for download here: http://www.bobevans.com/taxday
- Boston Market. On Tuesday, April 18, any guest who dines in-restaurant at Boston Market can purchase a $10.40 Tax Day Meal Special. Offer includes a Half Chicken Individual Meal with 2 sides, cornbread, a regular fountain beverage and a cookie.
- Bruegger's Bagels. Guests can purchase a Big Bagel Bundle at participating Bruegger's locations for only $10.40. That’s a “deduction” of about $3.50! Each Big Bagel Bundle includes a choice of any 13 bagels from among Bruegger’s Bagels’ authentic, New York-style bagel varieties, along with any two tubs of 100 percent made-in-Vermont cream cheese.
- Capriotti’s. Capriotti's is an award-winning sandwich shop that remains true to their 40 year tradition of slow-roasting whole, all natural turkeys in-house every day to contribute to their signature subs. And for a limited time on Tax Day only, Capriotti’s will be offering free upgrades from small to medium size on all sandwiches.
- (NEW) Chuck E Cheese's. This tax season, families can enjoy a guaranteed return at Chuck E. Cheese's. For every large pizza purchased between April 18 and 20, guests can get one large cheese pizza for free. See more here: https://www.chuckecheese.com/tax-day-offer
- Firehouse Subs. Firehouse Subs is inviting guests to stop by to receive a Firehouse Subs 2017 Tax Day offer: free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips and a drink (valid April 18 - April 20). To redeem, guests may print or show the offer on their smartphone. Please CLICK HERE to view the full offer.
- Noodles & Company. From Wednesday, April 12 – Tuesday, April 18, Noodles & Company’s "File Online, Order Online" offer gives those who file their taxes digitally (and those who don’t!) $4 off any $10 purchase placed through order.noodles.com using the code "TAXDAY17" at checkout.
- Quiznos. To celebrate Tax Day, Quiznos is offering a 10.40 percent deduction off any purchase on April 18 to loyalty members. And, Quiznos Fans who download the Toasty Points loyalty app will receive a free 4-inch sub upon download.
- Schlotsky's. Schlotzsky’s is helping ease the stress of Tax Day by treating guests to a FREE The Original Sandwich with a purchase of a medium drink and a bag of chips only on April 18. This 'tax break' will allow guests to enjoy the one-of-a-kind sandwich that started it all, featuring 13 fresh, flavorful ingredients served on Schlotzsky’s legendary Fresh-from-Scratch sourdough buns baked in restaurants daily.
- Sonic Drive-In. You crushed your taxes, now it’s time to crush these Cheeseburgers. Get flavorful, tasty, Half-priced Cheeseburgers All Day Tomorrow, April 18th for Tax Day at SONIC. Single-patty cheeseburgers only. No Limit. Tax not included. Add-ons cost extra. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid Tuesday 04/18/17, at participating SONIC Drive-Ins while supplies last.