There are so many dating apps these days. It’s like you have to match with an app before you can match with any humans. It’s insane! Not only that, but how do you keep track of where all of your matches are if you’re using a bunch of apps at once? Here are a few of the best dating apps according “CNET:”
- OKCupid, Tinder - These guys are the classics. They’re the ones you go to for all of your drunken hookups and lonely nights in.
- Bumble - On the rise and soon to becoming a classic, Bumble allows the girl to pull the strings a little.
- CDate, JSwipe, and Minder - Check these out for your religious preference needs. Find someone on your spiritual wavelength!
- Her - This one is great if you’re a lady seeking a lady. Or a community of ladies.
- Hinge - A great option if you’re afraid of meeting up with a COMPLETE stranger. This app is based on your mutual friends.
- Hater - A hilarious app that matches people up based on whether or not they hate the same things.
- Coffee Meets Bagel - This is a good one if you like to take things slow with limited match options.
It’s time to get back to swiping! And maybe it’s time to delete some of our bad dating apps...