Relationships can end for all sorts of reasons, and while often it’s because of something huge like a major fight or maybe an affair, or even something as simple as two people just growing apart, sometimes there are strange reasons behind a split.
Well, the site Bored Panda has compiled a list of some of the oddest reasons people have broken up with a boo, and there’s no doubt some of them are just plain bizarre. Reasons ranged from boyfriend with toenails that were just too long, to personal hygiene and eating habits, while one person split with an ex simply because of her name.
Some of the more bizarre reasons include:
- “His toenails were so long they clicked on the floor like a dog.”
- “We got in a fight because he didn't want me drinking green tea. (He was Mormon) I was fine with the Mormonism but he claimed green tea was bad for my health.”
- “One guy ate like a T-rex. He would keep his elbows by his side while he ate and leaned over to get his food off his fork.”
- “She used to sneak up on me while I'm peeing, grab hold of my junk and start aiming for me. Eventually, I started to fake being startled so I'd have an excuse to p*** on her feet, in the hopes that she would realize it's a bad idea.”
- “I once broke up with a girl because I thought she was hiding something and was going to break up with me. Turns out she was indeed hiding something: a trip to the Caribbean. For us. I was an idiot at 22.”
- “She would belch like a trucker, and then look at me excitedly for approval. One time she forced the belch too hard, and threw up in her own lap like a sick dog.”
- “She asked what I would do if someone poked a hole in my condom
- "She would constantly talk specifically during the dialogue of movies. In scenes where nobody was talking...silence. Then as soon as somebody started talking: "DID YOU READ THAT ARTICLE ON SHEA BUTTER IN THE PAPER?"
- “She had the same name as my sister. I liked her and tried, but I just couldn't do it.”
- “He used water in his cereal instead of milk.”
- “I dated this girl who was the loudest eater I ever met. She constantly chewed with her mouth open and smacked her lips. God forbid if she really liked it, then there came a litany of mmms and noms as well. It was like dating the cookie monster.”
- “She was putting mustard on her fries by applying it to her hand first and then rubbing it all over the fries. Then she licked the mustard off her hand. You would never ever think she would do this by looking at her or speaking to her.”
Source: Bored Panda