Breakups are seriously the worst. It feels like there’s almost nothing you can do to make yourself feel better. What can you do when your ex is all up in your Instagram and Snapchat? You can’t just move cities anymore and hope it all goes away. Here are some little known ways to get over a breakup:
- Look towards an app. - Mend is an app that will walk you through your heartbreak day by day. Like a best friend!
- The Museum of Broken Relationships - The museum is located in LA and is a great way to feel like you’re not alone.
- Get a fun wig. - Dying your hair can be a semi-permanent decision. Try a fun wig instead!
- Make a burn book. - Get all that anger out. It’s better than keeping it all locked up and suppressed!
- Help someone else. - Helping other people can actually help you get out of your own head.
And if none of these work, post up in front of your Hulu account with a big ole’ bottle of rosé!
Source: Elite Daily