The Hater app, which matches people based on their dislikes, analyzed data from 600,000 users to determine the foods which states hate the most and some of them may be a bit surprising to you.
For example, while most of America tends to choose Chick-fil-A as their favorite fast food restaurant, it is actually the most hated food in California. Meanwhile folks in Mississippi hate sour cream the most, those who live in North Carolina hate cottage cheese (can you blame them), and New Jersey residents can’t stated gas station wine. Is that really a thing?
Other foods hated by state include:
- Florida – licorice
- Hawaii – Coke
- Texas – steak cooked well done
- New York – ranch on pizza
- Ohio – pesto
- South Dakota – expensive xheese plates
- Utah – balsamic vinegar
- Colorado – Flaming Hot Cheetos
- Louisiana – cookies with raisins
- Alabama – Chipotle
- Montana – Pumpkin Spice anything