It’s safe to say that most people in America, and maybe even the world, love pizza. For some people, pizza isn’t just something you grab on the go, but the ultimate food, with many people making it their mission in life to find the ultimate pizza pie.
“The Daily Meal” has just come out with their choices for the 101 Best Pizzas in America...
Top Ten Best Pizzas In America
(click here for the complete list)
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana, New Haven, CT (White Clam: Clams, grated Parmesan, olive oil, garlic, oregano)
- John’s of Bleecker Street, New York, NY (“The Boom Pie”: Oven-roasted tomato, garlic, and basil)
- Modern Apizza, New Haven, CT (Italian Bomb: Bacon, sausage, pepperoni, garlic, mushroom, onion, pepper, tomato, mozzarella)
- Kesté, New York, NY (Kesté: Tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto di Parma, arugula, gran cru olive oil)
- Pizzeria Bianco, Phoenix, AZ (Margherita: Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil)
- Di Fara, Brooklyn, NY (Classic Round Pie: Mozzarella, Parmesan, plum tomato sauce, basil, olive oil, sausage, peppers, mushroom, onion)
- Lou Malnati's Pizzeria Chicago, IL (Chicago Classic: Deep dish with sausage, crust made with butter, mozzarella)
- Sally’s Apizza, New Haven, CT (Tomato Pie: Tomato sauce, no cheese)
- Joe & Pat's Pizzeria, Staten Island, NY (Vodka: Vodka sauce, mozzarella, basil)
- Lucali, Brooklyn, N.Y. (Pepperoni)
Which is great and all... But I want to know who do you think has the best pizza in the Quad Cities? Hit us up on social and let us know.
Source: The Daily Meal