You still have a week, but Halloween is next Tuesday, people. So now is the time to come up with your costume and pull it all together. We’re not fully into last minute territory yet, but we’re close. But you don’t need to panic, there are plenty of lazy girl costumes that you can throw together in just a few minutes and still be comfy - which is key to having a good time. Need some inspiration? Here are some easy Halloween costumes you can make using a sweatshirt.
- Ariana Grande - Channel your inner pop princess with this look inspired by Ariana Grande. All you need is an oversized sweatshirt to wear as a dress with some over-the-knee boots and a super high ponytail.
- An Actual Sick Day - Lazy girls will love this easy, clever “An Actual Sick Day” costume. And all you need is a hoodie, a box of tissues, and a messy bun. You can literally roll out of bed and go.
- Netflix And Chill - This one requires a buddy to dress up with and you’ll each need a sweatshirt. For Netflix, DIY their logo on a red sweatshirt, and for Chill, write that on the other sweatshirt. Wear some fuzzy slippers and your look is complete.
- A Lifeguard - Throw on your old lifeguard sweatshirt or buy one at Walmart, and don’t forget your whistle, sunglasses, and flip flops. Easy, cute, and comfy - the costume trifecta.
- DIY Pikachu - Recreate the most famous Pokémon with a yellow sweatshirt, you’ll just need to add eyes and ears and you’re all set.
- Thing One Or Thing Two - A couple of red sweatshirts and some felt to use for the labels and some glue and you and a friend can DIY your way to Dr. Seuss characters.
Source: Elite Daily