As chapped lip season quickly descends on us, it’s time to get rid of some bad practices.
After all, you only get one pair of lips! Let’s get to treating them right.
Chapped lips “dos”
- Drink water. It’s a sign you aren’t hydrated enough
- Use a lip balm with SPF. Those UV rays do target lips
- Eat fish. What? Yes! Those Omega 3 fatty acids are a big help for hydration.
- Use sugar to exfoliate your lips. It attracts moisture, so…..genius!
- Put balm on before bed and on the outside of your mouth too
By the way, never, never lick dry lips. It makes things worse.