This weekend is Veteran’s Day, Saturday (November 11th) is the actual holiday, but it’s being observed tomorrow - which means there are Veteran’s Day discounts, deals, and freebies being offered at your favorite restaurants and businesses on both days. There are so many, we can’t mention them all, but here are some highlights:
Friday, November 10, 2017
- Denny's - From 5 a.m to noon, all active, inactive, and retired military personnel will get a free Build Your Own Grand Slam breakfast, at participating locations.
- IHOP - All active duty and retired vets can get free Red, White, and Blue Pancakes this Friday.
Saturday November 11, 2017
- Applebee’s - Veterans and active duty military can choose a free meal from a limited menu, proof of service is required.
- Bob Evans - They’re giving vets and active military a free item from a limited menu.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Vets and active military who dine-on get a free small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries, all day long this Saturday.
- Dunkin’ Donuts - Free donut for veterans and active duty military this Saturday.
- Hooters - Veterans and current servicemen and women who present proof of service can get a free meal from their special Veteran’s Day menu.
- Little Caesars Pizza - From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, they’re giving veterans and active military members a free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo.
- Macaroni Grill - All veterans and active duty military get a free Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs and Spaghetti entree on Saturday.
- Outback Steakhouse - Active, retired military, and veterans will get a free Bloomin’ Onion and a drink this Veteran’s Day, with valid ID.
- Texas Roadhouse - They’re offering a free special veteran’s lunch menu, which includes a beverage and sides.
- Village Inn - Free Inn-Credible V.I.B. breakfast for all who have served.
- Great Clips (Duck Creek)-Free Haircuts for active military & veterans all day!
Gramma’s Kitchen and Checkered Flag: Complimentary breakfast, lunch or dinner for veterans and active military.
Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse: Free lunch for veterans and active military.
Niabi Zoo: Reduced entrance fee for “Breakfast with a Bald Eagle” for all veterans. For more information and to make reservations, call (309) 736-0100.
Hy-Vee: All locations offering Veterans Day breakfast from 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. All veterans and active military receive a complimentary meal.
The J Bar: Complimentary meal for veterans and active military.
Red Robin: Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger with bottomless fries for veterans and active military.
Hair Cuttery: For every haircut on Saturday, Nov. 11, one free hair cut certificate will be donated to a local veteran.
Jiffy Lube: All locations offer 50 percent off all services for veterans and active military on Saturday, Nov. 11.
Thunder Bay Grille: Complimentary meal for veterans and active military.
MetroLink, Davenport CitiBus, Bettendorf Transit: Free fixed-route transit rides to all veterans.
Village Inn: All Quad Cities location offering free breakfast all day for veterans and active military.
The Machine Shed: Complimentary meal for veterans and active military.
Friday AND Saturday November 10-11, 2017
- Fazoli’s - Free spaghetti with marinara or meat sauce for all active, inactive and retired military personnel this Friday and Saturday.
- Spaghetti Warehouse - Get the buy one entree, get one free coupon from their website to get a BOGO deal this Friday through Sunday.
Check out the entire list here.
Source: Military Benefits