If you haven’t sent in your taxes yet, you still have until tomorrow, and while most people in America hate Tax Day, there are some businesses that are doing what they can to bring a smile to people’s faces – with free food.
A whole host of chains are offering free, and/or discounted grub tomorrow to ease the stress of tax day, including:
- Chili’s – For those who need a drink after their taxes are done, Chili’s is offering $5 Cuervo Blue Margaritas.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s - On both tomorrow and Thursday, any large pizza you buy will get you another free large cheese pizza.
- Great American Cookies – You can snag a free Cookies & Cream cookie.
- Hardee’s – Between 7 and 10 am, if you say the password “Made From Scratch” you’ll get a free sausage biscuit.
- Hooters – While adults don’t get anything, kids can get a free Hooters Kids Meal with any restaurant purchase of at least $10.
- Kona Ice – The company’s motto is “no taxation without relaxation!” so in honor of what they call “National Chill Out Day” they are offering free shaved ice from their trucks.
- Quizno’s – The sandwich chain is offering a 10.40 percent discount off any purchase to Toasty Points loyalty app members.
- Sonic – Half-priced cheeseburgers all day.