The list of things millennials have killed just keeps growing and growing. And while I'm sure 2019 will bring a whole mess of other things that millennials have done away with, let’s get a list going of the things they've already slaughtered in 2018. Here are the most-killed things they’ve given the boot:
- Bars – They would much rather drink at home.
- Beer – This one seems dramatic. Beer sales have dropped by 1%.
- Mayo – No idea how this one happened, but they’re just not into the stuff.
- American cheese – Honestly, good riddance! There are much better cheese options out there.
- Large turkeys – They’re eating smaller turkeys AND still have leftovers, so who’s the real winner here?
- Canned tuna – It’s too processed and not helping the environment to get!
I think we can take a page from the millennial book of habits. No more processed foods! And let’s be honest, guys. Our precious beer isn’t going anywhere.