Now that you’ve decided to jump into the online dating pool, you need one thing.
One of the most awkward things is starting a real conversation on any dating app. What do you say? How do you make is sound not-so-stupid? You get help from Bustle! They suggest an opening line. Here are a few that have worked well before.
- What’s your theme song?
- "How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words? How Would Your Friends Describe You In Three Words?"
- Cheese, Pepperoni or Hawaiian?
- "What's The Worst Opening Line You've Ever Received?"
- "We're Married. I'm Complaining That I Don't Know What I Want To Eat. You Suggest...?"
- "What Three Characters Combined Best Describe You?"