Resume Tips from Express Employment Professionals
- Try to keep your resume to one page unless you have an abundance of relevant experience.
- If you’ve held several previous jobs, only include the three or four of the most relevant jobs and explain any time gaps.
- Include some of the words and phrases that are in the job description.
- Use specific numbers when describing work experience, like amount of money saved, number of people served, or number of units assembled.
- Avoid typos and grammatical errors by asking others to review the document.
- Your resume should change depending on the job you’re applying for. Customize it to the job descriptions to highlight any matching experience.
What Express Employment Offers!
When you interview for a job with Express Employment Professionals, you get the entire Express team on your side. We work together, to help find the job that’s the right fit for you.